Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, July 13, 2004


KNAC.COM - The Loudest Dot Com on the Planet!

KNAC.COM - The Loudest Dot Com on the Planet!

And now I can BLOG the ultimate metal site I've found so far. KNAC.com...it's metal for the masses baby and if I could only head bang while I type then I would be in heaven.

Site includes news, reviews, message boards, and on air personalites. They just played a slamin' act I've never heard 36 Crazyfists and now a little Korn is spinning. ..."Shut up. Shut up. Shut Up I'll bust you up!"

Mr. Black is on a quest to find the best metal and hard core on the planet.


-posted by Nobius 2:12 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment