Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, July 12, 2004


Kim Howard Johnson, Fan Fiction, Etc

Check out the Pulse interview about Kim Howard Johnson. His varied career started with publishing his own Monty Python fanzine.

I've got some fan fiction I'm working on myself...one involves a Jedi with seven personalities, three sabers, and the thought: What the hell is there to lose when you're the last living member of the Empire? This is a line from my story I love uttered by beautiful and scared New Republic captive..."You are a Jedi. You could have whatever you want. Even me." I love my dialogue by the way. Glad someone does....:)

While you're at the link to check out installment two of Warren Ellis's Streaming.

-posted by Nobius 12:48 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment