Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, July 07, 2004


I *am* Megadeth

"Not for the money. Not for the fame. Not for the power. Just no more games." --Megadeth

And this just in...Nick Menza rejoins Megadeth. Let the m-f'in touring begin. Looks like Megadeth is poised to retake the metal crown! And any hopes that Mustaine will reunite with Ulrich and Hetfield may be extinguished.

As for music, I plan to do a lot of internet radio station listening when my connection gets upgraded. Can't wait. There's tons of places out there for metal heads to go and growing all the time.

Here's a cool weblog that tracks the songs of a college hard core station. When I hit it rich, I'm going to own all those CD's. I swear.

Speaking of Internet radio...here's a site that though a little tame for my tastes is definitely on the right track. Bringing music to like minded people. That's what it's all about. I must say, I do like that they're playing WASP. I love Blackie Lawless but the flaming cod piece has got to go.

My dreams of being a writer include writing about music, especially metal and hard core. I'll be posting some album reviews and putting them in the APA soon. You see...I *am* Megadeth...if only in my head.

-posted by Nobius 12:17 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment