Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, July 15, 2004


Flash Fiction: Spray

"This is what the people say: A trial by fire!" --Testament

"Shake your blood!"--Probot


The spray painted wall warned the world of the grisly reign that awaited it. "Never trust a vampire." ...it said in crimson red...how fitting. Too bad, I didn't notice then, what I know now. The message wasn't in pigma...it was written in blood. Mine would be next.

He bit me there, where he took all his victims. Goes by the name of Spray and wears a mohawk. Even the walking dead, make like the living (especially their own). My confidants tell me he goes for the jugular because he likes the effect. Angry, efficient, messy, beautiful. No cat-and-mouse only the kill. The wall with it's alley -- his hunting ground.

That night was the twelfth anniversary of the Human-Vampric war. Tonight is the twelfth anniversary of my rising.

The Night Masters won, I one of them now. Still, I will find this Spray. And I will lay waste to him. Or my name isn't Reprisal. The hunt has been on since my first day reborn. To live is to obsess. He can't hide forever.

In the end, we all must put down the things of the past...especially the things that made us live. Because to live is to obsess.

-posted by Nobius 12:32 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment