Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, July 24, 2004


Everyone's an Expert

I don't rant a lot here. Maybe I should. Here's todays rant:

I love when people give *me* dieting advice. Simply love it. Watch your carbs. Watch your fat. Eat eggs. Eat protein. Do Atkins. Snack on fruit. Drink water. Blah...blah..blah...what did you say, I can't hear you because I'm ignoring you. This is hardly meant as a brag, merely a fact. I've lost sixty one pounds since January First. I'm over half way to my goal weight in less than eight months. I don't need advice. I wouldn't mind a pat-on-the-back but I don't need that either. It has to be done so I'm doing it. That simple.

My favorite is when someone who needs to diet gives me dieting advice. Apparently, unbeknownst to me, everyone is an expert...even fat people. It's like this: losing weight is hard work. It means sticking to plan. Exercising. Eating sensibly. Exercising. Resisting Taco Bell and Ice Cream while your co-workers are shoving it down their faces. Exercising. And when you're done exercising, you get to exercise more. So on and so on. If you're fat (like me) and want to get thin (like me) get prepared to bust ass and then do it. Otherwise...shut the he** up already.

Now I feel better.

"Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did." --Newt Gingrich

-posted by Nobius 1:49 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment