Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, July 06, 2004


Calling Off

"You don't want my love. You want satisfaction." -Guns 'N Roses

KISS is in town tonight and last night one of my friends called to say she has free tickets if we want to go. I appreciate her thinking of me but what job lets you take a vacation day without a two weeks notice. Not one I've ever had. I've worked 2nd or 3rd shift nearly my entire working life so I'd have to take off to go. The other guy I usually work with at night is already going so there goes trying to take a sick day. Even if he wasn't, I doubt I could just call-off...I have this thing about honesty....

Warren blogged this excellent hard core music BLOG. As soon as the high speed is connected, I'll be downloading free MP3's from Nef's many links.

BLOGGER is still having problems. My BLOG is down and I can't publish to it and at the same time Juno is connecting me at a whopping 26.4 KPS! Life is too great to be lived. Too....

-posted by Nobius 12:27 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment