Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, June 12, 2004


SOUTHERN EXPOSURE - Diatribes And Dreams, Alarms And Beauty

SOUTHERN EXPOSURE - Diatribes And Dreams, Alarms And Beauty

Ron Southern has done it again. His online magazine SOUTHERN EXPOSURE is out again, while you're there check out the links to his 3 blogs. The current issue of Exposure contains the story of his pest extermination job, told as only he can. My favorite part was the extremely dark poem A Woman Leaned Over My Corpse.

Ron's a top notch writer and I'm rooting for him to get a book deal. Not sure if he's rooting for it though...lol.

I also found out from reading this months issue that Ron enjoys Emily Dickinson one of my favorite poets. Ron this one's for you:

I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you - nobody - too?
Then there's a pair of us. --Emily Dickison Poem 288


-posted by Nobius 11:51 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment