Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, June 05, 2004


Lost in the Haze

"Got no shame and I got no one to blame." --Brother Kane

It's been a while and I haven't forgotten about this BLOG or all of my BLOG friends...:) I have however been busy and also working on some things for my other creative outlet The Blue Rabbit Chronicles appearing exclusively in APA Centauri. We are looking for more members for the APA. Contact me for info.

This link is a test for something I'll tell you about later: Die Puny Humans. Never read Warren before? Check him out especially if you're sick and depraved like Nobius.

I've got plenty more to say soon, but for now I'm gone.

Nobius

-posted by Nobius 6:07 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment