Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, May 01, 2004


Where is this going anyway?

Don't you tell me to deny it. I wanna suffer for my sins. --Fiona Apple

I'm only a man looking for a dream...It's not easy to be me. --Five for Fighting


Think I've got the FEEDSTER working. Now someone update your BLOG!! And if you're BLOG doesn't have RSS feeds turned on expect plenty of hate mail and spam from one pissed off BLOGGER in Barber Town. Umm...okay just kidding, please fix it. Pretty please?

What a day at work. Both my manager and one of my supervisors left the company today. And they were both really really good. Hmm...can we say sinking ship? Only time will tell.

The comic book shop idea or something really is getting more appealing all the time. How about a website that sell E-comics for low rates. What if you could buy a PDF comic for seventy five cents (or less) an issue? Would you? Could enough profit be made so that the site could sustain itself? Turn a profit? Provide a living for both creators and me? ...all this and more on the next episode of SOAP!

SOAP...now that was a good show. I'd love to own the DVD collection. But since I can't here's a cheap episode guide instead. So many good laughs to that show. My favorite probably had to be when BURT hid BOB from Chuck. So, Chuck went around making everything else talk. Ha Ha. Guess you had to be there. Anyone else out there like the show?

-posted by Nobius 12:48 AM #