Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, May 24, 2004


Toy Story

Another rumour about a post Episode III Star Wars TV series.

I was just remembering a much simpler time when I was but a child playing with my Master of the Universe toys dreaming of being a writer for the little comic books that came inside each figure.

Mattel has cancelled their American line of He-Man toys however they will still be produced internationally and available on line through He-Man.org.

If I could write any comic, even more than a Vertigo, I must admit it would be a MOTU comic. I rember the slogan from the original comic series twenty plus years ago..."Where Science meets Magic". This property has many of the same successful elements as Star Wars yet it has it's own uniqueness as well.

Both Skeletor and Evil Lynn have to be two of he greatest villians ever.

-posted by Nobius 12:59 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment