Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, May 17, 2004


Spin The Bottle

"Will I dream of good times only left in our minds?" --Trouble

"I can't take all the pressure sober. I can't make it go away." --Seether


Better make this quick, I'm sore from a two hour work out this morning and I've got work beckoning. Sorry it's been a while, the computer was down. Seems a surge took out my mother board and processor.



There's another KISS tribute album out: Spin the Bottle. The young lady above graces the cover. I don't think you want to pi@@ her off. Looks like she's got the body of a wrestler. I like that. It appears KISS has done a much better job this time of getting acts more reminiscent of their style on the album. Here's a track listing and review.

Kiss My ASS the last big tribute CD was more or less an eclectic and terrible collection of artists paying homage to the masked ones. I did enjoy Garth Brooks cover of Hard Luck Woman but that was about it. I found out after buying the CD that Megadeth and Ozzy were both cut from the CD. How can you cut Ozzy Osbourne off your tribute CD yet include an insturmental of Black Diamond played by an orchestra?

VH1 will do a 100 Most Metal Moments. Who picks this garbage anyway? Judas Priest's Rob Halford coming out of the closet lands in the top ten. Um...let me ask you...how many of your closest straight friends where stud leather? Who cares if he's gay, I just care that he rocks. And he does. While in Fight Rob did a song Small Deadly Space. Now that was metal as it should be.

Time to go, more rants soon.

-posted by Nobius 1:26 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment