Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, May 20, 2004


Revolution

"Human beings are scary because we are too stupid to live." --Warren Ellis

"By the time you read this, everything in it will be history. The future's a moving target." --Warren Ellis

"Revolution is my name." --Pantera


Downloaded Warren Ellis's "Revolution". Very neat indeed. Something else to get the head churning. Art meets instant technology with a snappy beat...:)

After hearing it, I can't help but wonder how that kind of thing is done. I'll find out. I've read elsewhere on the net about spoken word pieces using sampling in the same way rap music does. I want to do that. Can anyone tell me about mixing software and requirements, etc or lead me to a good source about it? I'm all ears and googling hasn't helped.

And since it's been a while, some poetry:

Strange Angels whisper
Take me away
Guide me on this life trip journey.
To see you again,
Is only to know
The cold of your world
The frost in your breath.
Reeking of lonliness
You were the one that said,
"I hate you."
It all serves to remind me--
I'm not lost
Only running.

-posted by Nobius 10:04 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment