Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, May 09, 2004


Real Quick

"The Gods made Heavy Metal and it's never gonna die." --Manowar

"Stand and fight live by your heart. Always one more trial. I'm not afraid to die." --Manowar


I'll make it real quick since BLOGGER is about to go down for it's Mother's Day Upgrade. Just got in from taking the kids to the park and they are all napping now. It's a beautiful day here in Barber Town, sunny and 80 degrees. We don't get a lot of these.

I just singed up for BLOGLINES and G-mail. I'm in the mood to tinker this week. My FEEDSTER test has not gone well, however I think with a server upgrade they could have a much better product.

I'm serious about opening my mind back up to technology and learning as much as I can about it. There was a time when I was quite knowledgeable though never an expert. I'd like to get back at least to that point.

My brother's hard drive crashed. He may have gotten the SASSER worm. The worm shut down our network at work in various stages for the good part of the week. CNN states that the creator of the worm has been caught but problems will continue for weeks. I would love to know why people do that sort of destructive thing.

Yesterday heard Electric Head by White Zombie on the radio. It's been a long time. I love that one. Then later, I heard the remake of More Human than Human by the X-cutioners. Very cool **** indeed.

More to say later, but I better go now. This post is mainly so I can play with BLOGLINES more.

-posted by Nobius 5:46 PM #