Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, May 05, 2004


Psi-Ops and FEEDSTER

It's all right. It's all right I'm just a little crazy. --Fight

Just tried out some of the demo of Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy from this month's X Box Magazine. Cool as hell man, cool as hell. Your character can use telekenisis and throw things or levitate them including opponents. He can rob an enemy's mind of it's Psi energy and kill them. He can see through walls. And become a human flame thrower by will alone.

And lo and behold FEEDSTER worked today! When I logged in Ron had updated in the past three hours. And then when, I changed the view for the past three days it gave me six more of my feeds. Now we're getting somewhere! I love it when a plan comes together.

However, I'm still finding FEEDSTER to be slow and it's not marking my feeds as read but I'll keep playing. Anyway, I'm sure with enough play I'll get it all figured out.

Evidently Drew Carey is coming to an end. I didn't know it was still on.

Sometime this week, I've got to tell you about the cat.

-posted by Nobius 1:23 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment