Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, May 06, 2004


Never Figure It Out

I'll never figure BLOGGER errors out. First, I ran the spell check on my last post and instead of fixing the errors it distorted them into even more incorrect spellings. Go figure? Then it mysteriously zapped out one of my quotes from the top of the post. And then it put all kinds of strange squiggly line scribbles into the Union Underground lyric. It took my nearly as long to fix the problems as to write the post. One thing, I have learned real quick about BLOGGER. It is the eleventh commandment: Save thy posts often. I save about every five minutes at most. I've lost more posts while I was working on them than I care to mention.

-posted by Nobius 10:43 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment