Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, May 09, 2004


More Stuff

Nobody's gonna stand in my way. Give it up son, I'm doing this my way. --Seether

And you're staring at me like I need to be saved. --Sound Garden




Did I get your attention?!? I sure got mine...:)

First things first. I miss X-files and if Gillian had looked like this in it, I'd miss it even more...:) Seriously, I do miss that show. Can't seem to find anything that compares these days.

Good article on Yahoo and the "search" wars. Read the blurb in the article about the woman's online buisness and how she makes a living with "add words".

Another interesting link about Coca-Cola and it's GPS tracking cans coming out this summer. No lie.

Artblog posted this link about Graphic Novels in a high school library. How long will it take for people to realize comics can be/are literature too? I would think Graphic Novels would inspire kids to read because they aren't the same old thing and require less commitment than regular books. What kid wouldn't like Kill Your Boyfriend or V for Vendetta.

Here's a cool site that will turn you BLOG into a book. <--Slapping his head like a V-8 commercial. Now why didn't I think of that? Actually, I have an idea that could go really well with this.

Today I bought Kalisa Second Hand Lions and some books. She said, I have great taste in women's books. I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not. As long as I don't have good taste in women's clothing...I guess I'm all right...:) Since it was mother's day, the kids and I cleaned house and then went to McDonald's and Tuscora Park so she could have some alone time. She used most of it to play D and D: Heroes which she's almost beat already. If only I could be that good. I'm still on the first quest, and I solved the demo I have of it several months ago that more or less contains the first quest.

After Aikido yesterday, Mike and I did go and see Kill Bill 2 which was really good. The scenes with Mai Pei made the whole movie and it's amazing how much Tarantino was able to convey the feel of a '70's Kung Fu movie...only with a good plot and no poor dubbing. "From there you will have an excellent view of my foot!" Ha ha ha ha! My only complaint was the second one needed more action/less talk. Bill's analysis of Superman was on the mark. Suddenly I find Uma Thurman attractive.

I'll be rewatching Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown. The first time I loved Jackie but not Pulp. Now that I get Tarantino, I'll watch both. Need to track down Resevoir Dogs too while I'm at it which is his only film I haven't seen. Think I'll wait until both Kill Bill movies are out and watch them again at once.

When I was a kid, I may not of been tech savy but I was dam* close. I read and reread my tech magazines and in the pre-internet days ordered catalogs on new products, etc. As I mentioned before I dabbled in programming even. My wife and I really became close through a TDBS dial up online service. I used to write DOS batch files and the like. People came to me for computer advice. Those days will return to me. I plan in the near future to play with HTML, Visual BASIC, and some type of database type program amongst other things. Not yet sure where it will lead, but the journey has begun.

Better go, I've got books to read.

-posted by Nobius 10:36 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment