Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, May 18, 2004


More In a Minute

"If the war inside my head won't take a day off, I'll be dead.

While some may fall others are pushed."--Megadeth


There's a lot to get to today so let me not waste any time.

I'm enjoying reading about Dave Mustaine and Megadeth. Seems that Dave is embracing his Christianity and his metal. Good for him. Here's a new article on the progress of the next Megadeth album. Though I haven't heard of it yet, I'm anxiously waiting to see them on tour again no matter who is in the line up of the band.

I no longer subscribe to 'Christian' beliefs though I do believe in both the Father and Son. CNN posted an article today about the Pope's new book. The book recounts events related to the suppression of the Catholic Church by the communists. I'd love to read at least that part. To me, faith is just that. Believing in something so whole heartedly, it matters not what the cost.

Scott Marshall posted a great article about Hong Kong movies and filmaking. Check it out...and he's so much cooler than Roger Egbert.

Korn may be taking a new direction regarding album sales and the like. Here's hoping they lose the corporate suits and find their own fan supported destiny. Hard rock/metal and it's variants have and always will be "grass roots" music.

Ron McGoveney has something to say about the early days of Metallica. Good interview.

Wasn't it just yesterday we were talking about tribute albums? Sabbath has yet another one. Glad to hear however that Iced Earth will be making an appearance on it.

And in other Iced Earth news seems Richard Christy has left to pursue a career with Howard Stern. Best of luck, maybe he can plug the band...:) And the current tour is going well, one I've yet to see.

More in a minute.


-posted by Nobius 9:12 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment