Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, May 29, 2004


More Crazy G-mail

It looks as though posting about g-mail has given my blog a little attention. I'm willing to give all of you the secret of getting your very own nifty new g-mail account. Or at least, almost everyone.

But you won't be the first on the block. No, that wasn't me either.

However I do hear that having g-mail makes you even more extra special. And, yes it will make you more popular. The truth is even Jesus emails to my g-mail account. Look Mom, no more dandruff. It's even better than the Sylvan Learning Advantage with less carbs than other email programs.

Now, all's we need to do is work out the payment arrangements...:)

First born sons are not being accepted. I have enough of my own, thank you....:)

-posted by Nobius 1:41 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment