Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, May 19, 2004


Me So Hungry

"I do it for the love." --Smile Empty Soul

I'm starving again. Only ate two small meals today which probably wasn't the smartest idea I've ever had. But in light of that fact it's 1230 a.m., can't eat now. I have lost about 45 pounds now. So on average 9 a month since I started this diet. Tomorrow is a work out day again as well. And to think, I've only got about 50 pounds more to go and then I get to maintain it. Isn't life swell?

Since I can't chew on any food until the morning perhaps I can let you chew on this one about a recent interview with Secretary Powell. I feel for the man, his credibility is hurt.

I've seen this link all over the place. Eleven unidentified objects were filmed by Mexican Air Force pilots. At least three came up on radar which leaves out lightning and invites in even more speculation. What do you think they are?

As we live even more of the sci-fi future, Robots may protect our drinking water from both pollutants and terrorists. All hail the nanos!

Global warming may not be so bad? It's just that skin eating acid rain we need to look out for. Remember the precipitation that fell in Batman: Red Rain?

While the subliminal eating thing is slipping through this whole post, I'd like to say doesn't Halle look yummy in Cat Woman? Now, I'll go for seconds of that!

It's all about the bots. Just ask Microsoft and their new web search team. Can't wait to see what the future of search brings. However, if Google can ever find my shoes in the morning then I'll really be impressed.

Started using our new client software for recording caller information at work. I'm shocked...it was built in-house, it works, and it only captures caller info and nothing else! What an improvement!

And with that thought, I'm outta here.

-posted by Nobius 12:26 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment