Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, May 25, 2004


Lakini's Juice

More wine
Cuz I got to have it
More skin
Cuz I got to eat it.
Inside the outside
By the river
Used to be so calm
Used to be so sane
I rushed the lady's room
Took the water from the toilet
Washed her feet and blessed her name
More peace
Is such a dirty habit. --Live


Today that part of Lakini's Juice is playing over and over in my head and I am feeling unclean. Filthy. Wash me. No matter who we are, we are all dirty. We have all broken hearts and waged wars. We have all betrayed the trust and the love of our own namesakes. Today, I say, keep your God and your pretty life to yourself. Who needs a hell when we have each other? On the otherside, nothing could be worse than this.



-posted by Nobius 10:44 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment