Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, May 18, 2004


Back Again

"Out of breath and I'm out of time. Misery is what I find..." --Quiet Riot

Sorry, back again. I'll never figure it out. Ever. I save my drafts about every five minutes when using BLOGGER. It's a good think I do. In the middle my last post BLOGGER just closed it's window and exited me out of the site. This happens all too frequently. Or maybe it's something to do with my Internet provider. ERR...anyway, I lost several items from the last post. So, let me try it again.

Rumsfield's tenure may be at an end as singalled by Laura Bush? And Steve Jobs will be joining the Kerry crew as he seeks to build a clear and compelling political brand. Kerry needs it. Though I don't like Bush, I've not seen anything to make me want to vote for Kerry either. Nothing.

Can't wait to read Warren's Stealth Tribes. Smokable music? Downloading evolution? I read Orbiter last week which was quite impressive. My only complaint: not enough action. The timely idea of an America without a manned space program is almost scary.

On the personal front: Learning to write music reviews in a real and professional way. I've got some ideas that I'll let you know more about soon.

Today is my wife's birthday. Happy Birthday Kalisa. The kids and I love you and need you.

So many ideas and things to say....so little time.

-posted by Nobius 10:04 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment