Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, April 10, 2004


Validation

Oh you're *WAY* too close.
My touchy feely loathing.
Stay out of my space.
Stay away.
Personal boundaries mean personal walls
When building a Great China Wall.

I am not beyond
Killing Friends
or Mensa Members.

Taking back the poetry.
Taking back my life.
Karma payment plan.
And it still hurts--
What he did to me.
In another head episode.
The face in the dream.

The universe is closed.
But you too can see Jesus.
It is the eleventh commandement:
Pay thy money at the door.
Full coffers mean full salvation.
Our God is better than their's.
We are better than them.
Beware the false peace.

Don't trust anyone.
Don't turn your back.
This is my head yelling.
Get out.
Stay away.
I am not beyond
Killing you.

-posted by Nobius 12:29 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment