Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, April 19, 2004


TV Games

Not sure if you've seen them yet. But yesterday at Toys 'R US, I saw TV Games for the first time. TV Games by JAKKS Pacific recreate old school video games like Circuis Atari and Break Out in one neat package (the Atari 2600 version comes with 10 games) that includes a retro joystick and wires right into your audio in/out of your TV or VCR. No video console or cartriges required, the games are actually on a circuit board in the joystick. The Activision version includes the original Pitfall and River Raid games. Each model is priced at $20.00 and highly portable. I can't wait go pick up a few of these!! When I tried out the Atari one at the store, I couldn't believe how responsive the joystick was either...not the case with my original 2600. I can see this concept going far.

-posted by Nobius 12:55 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment