Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, April 20, 2004


The Tarantino lowdown on 'Kill Bill'

The Tarantino lowdown on 'Kill Bill'

The first Kill Bill was excellent. Sounds like the next one will live up to the hype as well, I can't wait to see it. And everytime I see Tarantino I wonder how a video clerk becomes a block buster movie creator. What vision compels him that so many others (like myself) can not see? What focus and drive lies in his mind? If only we could get in the brain and pick it. Some people are destined for greatness, Tarantino was one. And maybe the difference between him and I is that vision.

-posted by Nobius 9:05 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment