Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, April 30, 2004


Stuff

I thought I lost you somewhere. But you were never really there at all. And I want to get free. --Goo Goo Dolls

I don't know why I keep searching for something I've never found. These weeds get deeper when I turn around...and I can feel it. This space between us. --Life of Agony


The comic book shop really apeals to me (see previous post). Maybe selling books is a part of my future. I've been thinking about it all day. Perhaps, an online venture to get me started might be in order. But what would I do?

My monitor is on the blink. I can't quite get it to adjust right so my screen looks like an hour glass almost. It's making me feel queezy. Seriously.

I'm still waiting for Feedster to index the BLOGS that I want to test it with. Hopefully by this weekend I'll be up and running.

Work is a disater right now. They are reogranizing our products, our departments, and our company and of coure pee-ons aren't privy to info. Moral is low. Really low. Time to start working on plan B.

Good news: On my diet I have lost fourty pounds now. Bad news: I can't eat after 7 pm which is when I get my dinner/lunch break at work. This is killing me. I'm so hungry. To keep from eating I go look in the mirror and see how much I still need to lose and that helps. And of course flushes my self esteem down the drain. But it doesn't cure the fact that even after having taken an "EAT LESS" pill I am still starving.

-posted by Nobius 12:31 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment