Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, April 11, 2004


Star Wars Clone Wars

Cartoon Network just played chapters 1 - 20 of the Clone Wars animated microseries. I really enjoyed the ending with General Grievous, the light saber wielding robot, who will be in Episode III. You can check out more info here: Clone Wars. I know I've said it a hundred times already but I'm truly hoping Lucas can put some life back into the stale franchise with Episode III. If that fails, at least more of Natalie Portman running around in tight spandex....:) It's a shame what has become of the movie series that inspired me to love science fiction. Episode III comes out the day after Kalisa's birthday next year. She said if I really love her I'll wait one week to see it...:) Anyway, I am a bit excited about the new movie. I stopped reading all the spoilers (just some now) and cancelled my subscription to Star Wars: Insider. I won't buy the novelization until after I see the film. I'm hoping for a few surprises this time unlike the last two.

You can read more about the General from the Star Wars Databank here: Grievous.

-posted by Nobius 12:40 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment