Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, April 27, 2004


Should Sleep

Lost feelings return. So now maybe I can learn to stop the world on a lie. This time around. Are we, are we, are we ourselves?...And do we really know? --The FIXX

Erase what was. Stillborn I have become. The feelings I once felt are now dead and gone. I've waited here for you for so very long. So long. Waited here for you. --Black Label Society


I should be sleeping. But I can't rest my mind....again. I keep dreaming he's coming back to get me. To take me home. To hold me, so I stop crying.

But we all know, the dead do not walk again. And now my brain burns with the fire of thought and wish and thoughts that can not lie still.

A few days ago, I finished reading Shadow Puppets by Orscon Scott Card. It's is quite simply put: a powerful read. Page 371 contained my favorite passage, it is an epitaph:

Born crippled in body and spirit. He changed the face of the world. Among all the hearts he broke. And lives he ended far too young. Were his own heart. And his own life. May he find peace.

I had another thought about what I was telling you about George earlier. There is one more ingredient to success. It's the one that I am missing. Some people call it: FOCUS. Single minded focus. I call it: impossible.

I'm going to close my eyes now. Maybe my Head-Brain can find some peace too. At least for a little while. Or maybe the pot will overflow and my brain will explode all over the wall. A mind can only contain so much and I'm not sleeping.

-posted by Nobius 1:40 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment