Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, April 16, 2004


Reading Material

I'm trying to whittle down the stack of books on my TO READ list. If only, I could get 'all the time in the world' to read. Like in that episode of the Twilight Zone. You remember...the one with Burgess Meredith.

Right now my TO READ stack includes:
A Wrinkle in Time
A Swiftly Tilting Planet
A Little Princess
Sex and the Single Vampire
The Short Victorious War
The Pool of Fire


Half those books belong to my daughter Kayla's (not the Vampire book though...lol) but ahh....a good story knows no age limits. Now, if I could only read faster....:) Perhaps a speed reading/comprehension course is in order.

What are you reading? What are your favorite books and authors?

-posted by Nobius 12:35 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment