Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, April 02, 2004


Lone Song

I can't love you anymore, I'm scared of the sound of it. And woman I just wanted more. -- Oleander

This is the lone song running through my head and my MP3 player at 1 a.m. in the morning. Tomorrow: another day, another dollar. Kids will need dressed. wives will need help. Chores will need done. Customers served. Less time for me, more for them. And when I question myself, and my life, my success and my lack there of--I try to remember the wise thing someone once told me. You can judge the quality of a person by simply looking at the company he keeps. My company is usually my family. My beautiful wife and my oldest brother are my best friends. My kids are my constant companions, who God has given me and then honored me with the title: Dad. It is my greatest pleasure, just to see one of them smile. Life isn't so bad. And if you're reading this Kalisa, my dear--I'm lucky to have you. Off to bed now even though the lone song plays on in my mind. As long as I'm not alone.

-posted by Nobius 1:01 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment