Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, April 15, 2004


Intellectual Not

This post is not aimed at anyone specific. But read it and hopefully you'll get my drift.

No, I'm not an intellectual nor am I trying to act like one. I'm only trying to act like me. Intelligent and proud but not too proud to tell you who I really am and what I really like. No, I'm not looking to read or listen to the next IQ raising experience, I'm looking to read or listen to things I enjoy. That enjoyment may be of things fun, macabre, gross, juvenile, smart, or just plain weird. Doesn't matter. Our likes are part of our expression, part of us. The point of all this? Don't be fake. If you like Judas Priest, say you like Judas Priest. Who fricking cares? I don't. Judas isn't Mozart, it was never meant to be either. In fact, in retrospect, it's more like bubble gum metal music. But JP riffs and shreds like nobody's business. Which is why I like them. However, right now as we speak, I am contemplating reading "War and Peace". To say I did it. To understand what it is. I hear that it's a good book. This is a choice. It's not be trying to make you think I'm smarter than you. Or smarter than anyone else. The beauty of being human is we can be and love so many things at once. You can love Teen Titans cartoons and Tolstoy. Or Bugs Bunny and Issac Asimov. Again I say: Who cares? Be who you are. Like what you like. You can't run away from what you are. Don't even try. But if you do, please pass me by. Condescending smart people and fake intellectuals need not stop here.

Have a nice day.

Love,

Nobius

-posted by Nobius 9:57 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment