Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, March 12, 2004


The Wait

Long have I been here,
Waiting by the phone Lord,
For your call.
If You don't have a quarter,
Dial down the center,
It's okay--I'll accept.
Why can't you just speak?
Call me up, like everyone else.
There are conversations waiting
about Your divine eternal plan,
The Mystery of Human Life,
Or Mom's chocolate chip cookie recipe.
It doesn't matter which.
I still love you,
I still want you,
Just don't know you.
Anymore.
Anymore...
Maybe I never did.

Before the wait--
Preacher gave me a Book,
But I'm thinking--what it was You wrote
We lost.
Misinterpreted.
Changed. (Man will do that sort of thing.)

Where have all the burning bushes gone?
Lord, give me a little sign from above.
Or just call me up, all my friends do.
(We are friends, aren't we?)
Long has been the wait,
Don't stand me up.
Or maybe you're not omnipotent....
After all.

-posted by Nobius 10:05 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment