Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, March 08, 2004


Swinging the Angel Cutter

This "Angel Cutter" idea won't leave my mind. In my dreams, I'm seeing the characters and hearing their voices. Taking these new ideas and combining them with my 'A Sending of Dragons' concepts to create something even better. In "A Sending of Dragons" essentially our hero's search for the Last Dragon, only to find he's a shape shifter amongst them, and that the knowledge they sought was with them all the time. Everyone knows 'the helping hand' is the one on the end of your own arm and it's that thought I was exploiting.

My problem with stories whether shorts, novels, or comics is that I always seem to get a few good chapters done and that's it. The idea dwindles, or I can't seem to keep it feeling fresh enough to make it worth finishing. Sometimes, the idea only has a beginning or an end and nothing else. I have not yet learned how to get over these hurdles. It takes more than writing practice, and I need to find out just what is that will get all these stories out of me in a complete form.

I am swinging the Angel Cutter in my brain. I am slicing down my enemies, one god at a time.

-posted by Nobius 11:15 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment