Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, March 26, 2004


Princess Not

If only we could say, exactly what is on our mind. Sometimes work is hell, and there's a certain someone there that I'd love to give a piece of my mind. It was so much easier in high school, when our livelihoods weren't on the line. This is what I'd like to say:

When I called you a princess, it wasn't a complement.

It seems that even in the real world, some people never grow up. Some people live the privileged life that Daddy gave them forever. From Daddy's house to Boyfriend's house, I guess some men like that kind of thing. I don't. In fact, I hate it.

You see, her and I, we have nothing in common. And this attitude of I'm better than you makes me sick. If this were high school, she'd be in her clique and I in mine. But it's not high school, and I don't get to choose my team mates or my crowd.

I remember someone just like her when I was in junior high. She walked up to me one day and uttered the words I can never forget. "You're so fat and ugly, no one will ever want you." To this day, I still don't know why she said that to me or why I was the target. I must of been an easy target. Maybe I still am.

Today is the day that I decided, I hate memories and more than that I hate people.

-posted by Nobius 10:15 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment