Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, March 29, 2004


Oh, the Horror of It

So, my friend Rachel finally wants to draw a comic script for me. That's the good news...'cus no one wants to read Stick Figures from Hell. The bad news, she wants to know can I write her something along the lines of E.C. Horror. She has an affinity for blood, zombies, and Tales from the Crypt. Though I have to respect her tastes, I don't usually write horror. This is turning out to be quite the challenge. I like horror but most of the plots are so cliche and stale. Rach's artwork is really good. I'll think of something to write. It's just going to take some time. I have a few ideas floating around the old head space. Thinking of something along the lines of "Dawn of the Dead" meets "Meet the Parents"...ha ha what a riot! The Munsters...only much more cruel, and absolutely disgusting.

-posted by Nobius 1:20 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment