Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, March 05, 2004


Dude, Where's My Car?

My car was stolen at work tonight most likely by someone I thought was a friend. Someone that my wife and I tried to help. I can't seem to escape the low-lifes and pieces-of-shit on this planet. For God-sakes, he slept here the past two nights. I have worked hard my whole life to keep my head above water. I may not be rich but everything I own is paid for. My things may not be beautiful but my family and I are not drowning in the American sea of debt. Three years ago our other car was stolen, it took four months to get it back. This is bullshit, I'm tired of being the nice guy. Maybe it's time to stop being the gentle soul. If I only knew how...

-posted by Nobius 1:58 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment