Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, March 18, 2004


Best Album Title Ever

I just heard of the best album title ever from a band I've never heard of. The band is called The Eagles of Death Metal and the album is Peace, Love, Death Metal. Ha ha ha. That's a good one. I assume the band's name is a spoof of the Eagles rock band.

Speaking of rock groups. I still promise to do that post on my imaginary band. Only I've changed the name of the band, I think I want to call the band, "Straight Jacket Sister" and the first album, "Let Sleeping Dogs Die". The idea being if I had a band it would cross over many genres of hard music including punk, heavy metal, grunge, and thrash. Or if we sang a cover (now you know I'm fantasizing) it could be anything from any band. I'd love to do a cover of Metallica's cover of Budgie's classic "Crash Course in Brain Surgery". Amongst many others.

More on this soon.

Out.

-posted by Nobius 11:44 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment