Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, March 06, 2004


APA fever

Okay, the car is still missing but I at least got the first issue of my 'zine "Blue Rabbit Chronicles" done for Alpha Centauri. It's my secret origin debut and turned out much better than I thought it would. Even with my canned template, it doesn't look bad either. Will get it mailed out before Aikido practice tomorrow. I carried over the rabbit theme to the 'zine, wonder if there is some subconscious significance?

I also like the name 'Meanwhile, On Planet Earth' for a 'zine. Who knows maybe I can use that someday.

Not working this weekend, so I'm sure I can funnel some of this angst from the car being stolen into writing some poetry...or maybe even punk rock song lyrics! :)

-posted by Nobius 12:42 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment