Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, March 06, 2004


Angel Cutter

In my head this evening, I am imagining a dark hero/sorcerer. Though he doesn't have name yet, the sword he wields does. It is called the "Angel Cutter". I'm not sure where I'm going to go with this idea but I love it. Reminds me of when I was a kid, playing with my Master of the Universe toys. I still love those things.

I'm thinking of playing an RGP again. Perhaps Dungeons and Dragons. But not sure I want to invest all the money required to get into it. Wonder if there is some sort of on-line group I could play with.

Back in the day of dial-up (direct) BBS's, I remember playing DC-Heros by email. It was fun, we were all required to make one move a week. My character was a Batman rippoff called "The Motivator". Stupid name, had a good time until I accidentally blasted myself with my lightning discharge weapon. Or did I set a bomb for the bad guys and it blew me up instead? Doesn't matter, I was dead. Playing an RPG by email could definitely be fun again.

-posted by Nobius 8:24 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment