Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, February 09, 2004


What the Future Holds

As I sit here typing, listening to my artist's soul, my innerself, a stark realization is hitting me. I have a good job, one which I like, but it is not what I want to do. It can never bring me the satisfaction that I deserve. I want something else, something more that what I have, like so many others.

I want to be a writer, editor, publisher, and a content provider. I want to be a martial artist, teacher, actor, entrepenuer, designer of computer programs, a comic book creator, perhaps even a photographer. Most of all, I want to be a poet. I want to cultivate the ideas in my head, plucking as many as I can from the tree of life, putting them in my basket until it overflows.

I need to be the picture in my head. All of them.

I now have the courage to follow my dreams, and follow them I will. I am looking inside and pursuing the path to make the changes. I promise you, I am not the same person I was just one year ago. And in one year from now, I will so much more than I am today.

The difference between me and the next guy, is my vision, the things I see of the world and myself. And now I am aquiring the courage to act, to do something about the hollowness within.

For the first time in my life, I am excited about what the future holds. Anticipating it, the way one would anticipate making love to a beautiful woman. Only this time the lover is my muse. May she live long and bless me. Because I am unlike any other person, my vision is unique, and one that needs to be shown to the world. If not for them, then for myself.

This is for Nobius and for Michael who never understood the power of his dreams.

-posted by Nobius 10:43 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment