Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, February 01, 2004


Titan Talk

I've got APA's on the brain this week. I wanted to mention two things about Titan Talk. First, in the early 90's I found them for a second time through the letter's page of a Titan's comic (the first time didn't pan out so I thought I'd try it again if a slot opened) and sent them a 3.00 check for my sample issue which was promptly cashed and no sample issue sent. Also, again does anyone know how to get a copy of their self published fan fiction novel "The Stacked Deck"? I've scoured GOOGLE, EBAY, and the various Titans site's to no avail.

-posted by Nobius 5:56 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment