Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, February 01, 2004


Pro-Pain

Seems one of my favorite hard core bands Pro-Pain has a new cover album out that's true to their style. All the songs are from other bands more or less of the same genre. I noticed the track listing contains a cover of one of my favorite songs: "Weeds" by Life of Agony. Pro-Pain (though I hate that name) has always been a band that got it. They are and understand what it is to be angry and metal and fist pumping mean. Yet I find if very cool that they can still have fun and do a cover album.

The first time I saw Pro-Pain, they were opening for Ice-T's Body Count. It was one of the greatest shows I've ever been to even if it was devoid of pyro-techincs (that's a joke...please insert a little ha ha).

It's funny I should find out about this album because right now I am compiling a piece in my journal for inclusion in this BLOG about what it would be like if I were in a band, what we'd sound like, what we'd stand for, and what cover songs we would do. I just happen to love good cover songs and that is also a topic for another day.

Meanwhile, you can find out more about the CD here:

Run for Cover

-posted by Nobius 2:19 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment