Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, February 13, 2004


More Thoughts

"Greater than the death of flesh, is the death of hope...the death of dreams." --G'harr (Babylon 5)

"The race not always goes to the swift but to those who keep running." --Unknown

"Tell me about the band your brother is in with Casio keyboards and everyone wears gorilla masks." --Joey from A Softer World.

"Exquisitely crafted hand grenades. No fat on it. 22 minutes to blow you out of your seat." --Warren Ells (Bad Signal: 22 Minutes)

"You get so much story out of dying. It's like a story bonus. I wish I could kill more often." --Hugh Sheffer (Soap Opera Writer)

"One last time and then you'll go and leave me with your memory." --Jamie Delano (Hellblazer)

"I was born with a gun in my hand." --Manowar

"The only way to achieve immortatilty is by not dying." --Woody Allen

"Put away the shades. The future is now and it ain't bright."--Nobius

-posted by Nobius 12:34 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment