Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, February 15, 2004


Hinding Behind Nobius: The Soundtrack of My Lifetime: Track 6: "Oh, Father"

And the CD plays on, the music drifts, and encompasses us. We become one with the sound. We remember the things and people we don't want to remember. Or at least, not like this. Somebody did hurt him, he never got over it, neither did I.

"Oh Father" by Madonna

Oh Father Lyrics

It's funny that way, you can get used
To the tears and the pain.
What a child will believe
You never loved me

Chorus:

You can't hurt me now.
I got away from you, I never thought I would.
You can't make me cry, you once had the power.
I never felt so good about myself.

Seems like yesterday,
I lay down next to your boots and I prayed,
For your anger to end.
Oh Father, I have sinned.

(chorus)

Oh Father, if you never wanted to live that way,
if you never wanted to hurt me,
Why am I running away?
(repeat)

Maybe someday,
When I look back I'll be able to say,
You didn't mean to be cruel,
Somebody hurt you too.

-posted by Nobius 11:08 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment