Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, February 15, 2004


A Handful of Thoughts

"Don't you know, it's the end of the world? It ended when you said goodbye."--Alan Moore

"I write for the same reason I breathe, because if I didn't I would die."--Asimov

"Oh little Sister, I hoped you didn't feel that way." --Tori Amos

"We dance around in a ring and suppose. But the secret sits in the middle and knows." --Robert Frost

"I walk from my machine." --Bush

"There is really nothing more to say except 'why' but since 'why' is so difficult to handle, one must take refuge in 'how'." --Toni Morrison

"It's all in the suit that you wear." --Stone Temple Pilots

"After discovering what one is made for, he or she should surrender all the power in their being to the achievement of this. He should seek to do it well that nobody could do it better. He should do it as if God almighty called him at this particular moment in history for this particular reason. This is what a person's life is. The irony is that life ends so soon, but that people wait so long to begin living it. Everything done and said is a choice, when you recognize this, then you begin living on a higher level of consciousness." --Larry Jones

"When a man has pity on all noble creatures, then only is he noble." --Buddha

"And in the end, Lonely Tower is looking back at me, a tear for the past, a moment that no longer exists." --Nobius

"I can only be, what I am."--Nobius

-posted by Nobius 11:37 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment