Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, February 07, 2004


Bruce Lee

It's been three weeks since I started training again. Three productive weeks. And though I have so far to go, it's good to be back. I've missed it as I would a good friend. In time, with enough practice, I might even get good...:)

I am thinking of something Bruce Lee wrote in the Tao of Jeet Kune Do (did I spell that right?). Bruce said, "The fighting stance is the natural stance, and the natural stance is the fighting stance." I've always loved that quote because it makes so much sense. The martial arts to me are not about rules, but about letting the Chi flow. The same could be said about religion and philosophy in my mind.

I personally prefer the Cat stance as my combat stance of choice.

-posted by Nobius 10:51 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment