Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, January 21, 2004


Thoughts of the Day: Success and Commitment

I recently have reevaluated my entire life. There are so many things to do, even more to change, and never enough time. Commitment seems hard, success even harder, all the while not trying to over look the small things in life. But the following two quotes, have given me great inspiration. The fact is "Yes, I can do it."

Success: "I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead without it." --Winters

Commitment: "Something very exciting happens when you honestly commit to something. You begin to notice fortuitous coincidences. Shifts in your thinking occur, and things start to fall in place." --R. Sorrels

-posted by Nobius 11:45 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment