Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, January 24, 2004


Teen Titans

Teen Titans Cartoon

I can remember reading the Teen Titans when I was a kid. It's a great concept. Kids fighting for truth, justice, and the last slice of pizza....:) The cartoon is true to the original and looks beautiful. And it should be, Marv Wolfman has done some writing for it. The show is good clean fun that the kids and I can watch together.

Though my writing desires are aimed at mature projects, I wouldn't mind doing a stint on this comic which is also back on DC's monthly line up.

I love the character of Raven. The cartoon brings out the broodish, dark, goth chick in her...lol. With a monotone voice and humour to match, I love it!

I also enjoyed from the classic series, the relationship between Batman and Robin, how Robin evolved into Nightwing and was always trying to get out from under the shadow of his former mentor.

Can't say Titans stories are Shakespeare or Dickens, but they are a heck of a lot of fun.

Reminds me of an Amateur Publishing Association (APA) that I was going to join when I was a kid. It was devoted to the Titans and was called Titan Talk (I believe). I don't remember the name of it anymore, but I do remember they wrote a fan fiction novel called "The Stacked Deck". I could never locate a copy, and I never ended up joining the APA (something I wish I had done). Evidently the novel was very bloody.

I'll have more to say on APA's later.

-posted by Nobius 10:21 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment