Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, January 11, 2004


The Order

The Order

I watched the Heath Ledger movie 'The Order' last night. It's a very dark film dealing with the paranormal of a catholic church that no longer believes in itself. Though the film had many flaws I did enjoy it, I found the plot to be unique. However, the execution of the plot was poor.

One bonus: it stars the beautiful Shannyn Sossamon (who also starred with Heath Ledger in a Knight's Tale). I'm not usually into really thin women but Shannyn quite possibly has the most angelic face I have ever laid eyes on. (Don't tell my wife...lol.)

Watching the movie also made me realize I need to keep my journal close by to take notes when I watch movies (the way I do when I read books). I really enjoyed the narration to this movie and need to watch it again to take notes on that.

-posted by Nobius 11:37 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment