Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, January 11, 2004


Dreaming

We shall meet again, You and I
Said He, "The Memory's Garden is just a Dream Away."
This Master Shaper, King of Dreams throws his dust again.
I am hallucinating this world,
Waking Up, Falling Away.
If I have lost reality's eyes,
If I have lost my way then secrecy will hide my course.
Falling, falling, through time and space,
The night screaming won't leave my head
Need that safe harbor from the storm,
The dreaming-I'll sail there again.
Secrecy will hide my course.
I am imaging this world.
Shutting eyes, Losing touch.
King of Dreams - You and I have met again.

-posted by Nobius 11:06 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment