Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, January 25, 2004


Did you forget me?

I hear you got yourself a new love. Did you finally meet your knight in shining armour? Your Prince Charming come true? You've got time, but no more time for me.

On that day you fell in love, you put away the things of the past. Looks like you needed something else to commit to. Someone else to pay attention to. Something better. I just couldn't do it for you anymore.

From this dark space, I hope you found what it was you were looking for. That piece that makes you whole. For five years, I've sat in the drawer unused. You really didn't want to be a writer after all and this journal lies bare.

-posted by Nobius 1:17 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment